CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Just some cute pics

It has been forever since I have been on here! Thank goodness for Sundays when Trav is home to play with Jacie so I can get on here and update everybody on whats been going on!! We had an awesome trip down to Idaho! travis killed a 5 point elk and I will get pics of that on here soon. Jacie loved being down there and we had fun visiting family and friends. Just out of the bath and all happy!!


We took a walk and since it was cold Jacie had to wear a hat and she fell asleep on the walk and I though she looked cute

ready to go mom and dad!



We took some family pics yesterday but Jacie wouldnt look at the camera to save her life. We got a couple cute ones but I want to try and get a few more. Here are ar few of the ones that we kinda like. Let us know what you think!

So cute!

I really like this one but Jacie is looking off in lala land

This is my other favorite


I like this one too


0 comments: