CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

where we began

So I was looking back through my posts and I realized I didnt have any wedding pics up here! Here are a few of us on our wedding day. Trav and I met in Feb 2006 at BYU-I. We were country dancing and he asked me to dance and after a few dances he got my number. This happened on a Wed. night and I was hoping he would call and ask me out that weekend but by Friday night, nothing. So I made plans for Saturday night and on Saturday day he called me and asked me on a date. I was so excited but i had to say no! The next wed. we both went country dancing again and he asked me to go get ice cream with him after and luckily i didnt have plans so I was able to say yes! We hung out everyday from then on out. He was just getting ready to send a missionary off down in Utah but my amazing wit and charm made him forgot about her and three months later we were engaged and three months after that we were married in the Logan temple. I knew from the beginning that he was the one I was going to marry and from the first time we danced we clicked. He really is my best friend and my better half!! Sorry some of these pics are kinda sized weird but my computer is being funny!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I loved our cake!!!

2 comments:

The Staheli's said...

I love the picture on the swing. So pretty! You guys are so cute. It was fun to read your story of how it all began too.

The Staheli's said...

OH! And great cake too! That's so fun!