
The proud daddy
I saw this on a blog and it looked like fun and a good way to pass the time till Jacie wakes up!
1. Were you married at the time of the birth? Sure was
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? We were so excited!! We wanted a baby so much and were excited to finally get preggo!
3. How old were you? 21
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? I was late so I took a pregnancy test and when it came back positive I took 2 more to make sure it was correct ;)
5. Who did you tell first? Travis
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Yes but Jacie was modest so we didnt :)
7. Due date: May 7
8. Did you deliver child early or late? Late, I had her on May 12
9. Did you have morning sickness? Not at all! I was so lucky!
10. What did you crave? Nothing specific but I wanted sweet stuff.
11. Who irritated you the most? People that gave me stupid advice or that told me what I needed to do.
12. What was your first child's sex? girl
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? Almost 30!!
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Not one!
15. Where did you give birth to your child? Just at the hospital here in town
16. How many hours were you in labor? I got started at 3:00, they broke my water at 5:00 and I had her at 11:00
17. Who drove you to the hospital? Travis
18. Who watched? Travis-he thought it was really cool to watch and he even thought it was interesting/cool watching my dr. stitch me up (ewww)
19. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? No I am too afraid of needles
20. How much did your child weigh? 7 lbs 5 oz
21. Why did you name him/her the name you picked? No reason, we just liked the name Jaice because it is not really common but not really weird. Her middle name is May, after her mama :)
Sweet baby






0 comments:
Post a Comment