She is so clean before we feed her...Jacie has been so much fun when I am feeding her!! She wants to help me feed her and each time I bring the spoon to her mouth she grabs it and tries to put it in her mouth. She usually gets it in there after a few tries and by the end of feeding her she is a MESS!! good thing she likes baths so much so I usually just put her in the tub and wash her off. We got this cool chair thing to put in the tub so she can sit up in the tub and she loves it! It took her a minute to figure out what she was sitting in but she really likes it.
This is her trying to feed herself
This is what she looks like after she gets done eating.

She likes her new chair!

Look how long her hair is getting. It is longer on the sides then in the middle.
What a weird child

All clean and ready for bed






1 comments:
Oh my gosh! I love the food mess! She's adorable. And she has great hair!
Post a Comment